Monday, November 15, 2004

Okay, so I'm a Blogger Virgin

Buttons are fun, so fun they get you in trouble and before you know it, you're Blogging. So here it goes...

I'm making my stand right here in NC. I'm not moving to Canada, I'm not giving up. George, you're gonna have to deal with me. You won't take my rights away or anyone else's for that matter.

'Nuff said. You must see this website! http://72.3.131.10/

It pretty much sums it up. I just can't believe people are actually thinking of secession or moving to Canada. He's out in 4 more years. That gives us 4 years to get ready for the next one. Make sure he doesn't pull a fast one and rescind the amendment to only 2 presidential terms. I wouldn't put it past him. I think a 51 to 49 gap is not insurmountable. If it was 70/30, I'd be hightailing to the Great Snowy North myself. 60/40, I'd be chiseling the Mason/Dixon line to break us up. But 51 to 49? We can make a stand. I'll hide in the hills if I have to.

Future ramblings to follow...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home