Friday, April 06, 2007

The Bugz is back ... but for how long?

Hi,

Lots has happened since I posted last. I have a bachelor's degree and now work two jobs to pay for my student loans. Rumsfeld is gone, Iran is up to its usual tricks, Elections are coming. Yuck! I hurt my back today so here I am sittting with a vibrating pillow ;) typing away again.

I think Nancy Pelosi may start her very own country since she's decided to make her own foreign policy. What would we call the country? Pelosinasia? Syria? Lady, you have big cajones! (not unlike my chinese hamster's freakishly huge cajones - they're HUGE! and it's just a little guy!)

Well, let's see if I can come up with more tomorrow. I have flexeral in me and my pillow is calling! Good night!

Bugz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home